One of the key things is creating an impact in the society within and around you. What people need is information, care and actualization.
Once this three keys are put in place, research work become easy and the world will be a better place to live.
We have done a lot and we will continue to do more with your great assistance.
1. Distribution of LLINs to pregnant women in Badagry LGA of Lagos State. (HEENDEF, Haverstfield, 2005).
2. Training of Patent Medicine Vendors for regulated sales of ACTs in Badagry (HEENDEF, Society for Family Health, 2008).
3. De-worming exercise in Badagry LGA. (HEENDEF, IPCA Pharmaceuticals, 2008).
4. Household survey, LLIN distribution and malaria prevalence study on Bishop Kodji Island, Apapa LGA, Lagos. (HEENDEF, Vestergaard-Frandsen 2007-2008).
5. Household Survey in 16 LGAs for National Malaria Control Program (2008).
6. Drafting the Lagos State Ministry of Health 2010 work-plan (2009).
7. Distribution of LLINs at Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos State (HEENDEF, Chevron-NNPC Nigeria Limited, 2010)
8. Training Patent Medicine Vendors in Nigeria on Pharmacovigilance (HEENDEF, National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), 2010).
9. Training of Doctors and Nurses on Pharmacovigilance in Nigeria (HEENDEF, National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), 2011)
10. Sponsorship of MPH program at University of Ibadan (HEENDEF, SILVERWOOD Consult, 2011).
“When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.”
11. Sponsorship of Girl-Child education in rural Nigeria (HEENDEF, 2007)
12. Implementation of Situation Analysis for USAID/MAPS Project in Zamfara State (2011).
13. Evaluation of Malaria Program in Lagos State, 2005-2010 inclusive.”
14. Zonal Representation for World Bank Assisted Science and Technology Educational Program – B (STEP-B) in South-west zone on “Infectious Diseases and Maternal Mortality in Nigeria.”
15. Implementation of a research on “Economic Facilitation of Lagos State Malaria Control Program for 2012
16. Implementation of a research on Moskeeto Armor in Lagos State, 2013-2014. (Completed and report submitted to the Lagos State Ministry of Health).
17. Joint Assessment of National Strategy, Ghana Health Services, 2014
18. EPI-Analysis for National Malaria Eradication Program, Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja 2014.
19. Rapid Impact Assessment for National Malaria Eradication Program, Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja, 2014.
20. Data analysis for Nordica Fertility Center, Lagos Nigeria, 2014-date.